Second Skin Audio

Which 2 BIG woofers in BP wall with 16k bassrace?

You are making a swift judgement that could affect my credibility. I will admit that I did initially pass judgement on the op. I have no clue who wagonized is. I saw a noob with very few posts state that he wanted to send 16k to 2 subs and also mention running 12-18's. There are claims like this all the time and most of them are a load of bs. I did not insult him or make fun of him for his claim. I offered an opinion that was based on my judgement of him but offered it in a respectful manner. It was stated the the overall goal was to bass race a 157 and no specific class mattered. If he has room for 12-18's he has room for 4 18's. I have heard you state several times the importance of a proper enclosure. I FIRMLY believe that with the proper application 4 subs have the potential to be louder, offer more ease to achieve a goal of 160 and ran at a safer level with that amount of power on 2 subs. If this wasn't the case then why do we need multiple subs?

You are making a swift judgement that could affect my credibility. I will admit that I did initially pass judgement on the op. I have no clue who wagonized is. I saw a noob with very few posts state that he wanted to send 16k to 2 subs and also mention running 12-18's. There are claims like this all the time and most of them are a load of bs. I did not insult him or make fun of him for his claim. I offered an opinion that was based on my judgement of him but offered it in a respectful manner. It was stated the the overall goal was to bass race a 157 and no specific class mattered. If he has room for 12-18's he has room for 4 18's. I have heard you state several times the importance of a proper enclosure. I FIRMLY believe that with the proper application 4 subs have the potential to be louder, offer more ease to achieve a goal of 160 and ran at a safer level with that amount of power on 2 subs. If this wasn't the case then why do we need multiple subs?

Dont even argue with these guys man, they hang out together in real life. Even if you are right you will be wrong.

now thats what i call a good reply if you would of started with this i would have nothing to say...

you are right there are many unrealistic I'm going to do 40 18's in a crx and do 190's but because some one does not have a lot of post don't mean they don't know what they are doing shit there are a few with a shit load of post that i would trust to install some tweets in my car

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Dont even argue with these guys man, they hang out together in real life. Even if you are right you will be wrong.

dont be mad because you wanted to be an asshole and be heard 2 blocks away and then everyone shut you down.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dont be mad because you wanted to be an asshole and be heard 2 blocks away and then everyone shut you down.

:rofl: :rofl:

I will still be heard 2 blocks away but now im going to roll by your house and park.

now thats what i call a good reply if you would of started with this i would have nothing to say...

you are right there are many unrealistic I'm going to do 40 18's in a crx and do 190's but because some one does not have a lot of post don't mean they don't know what they are doing shit there are a few with a shit load of post that i would trust to install some tweets in my car

Thank you. I understand that as well. You have a reputation here so if you would have stated something like that I wouldn't have said anything either. I got so upset because you were bashing my reputation. I'm glad that this is ending in a positive way.....

Now you can come over and design my car to do over 160. Lol!

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thank you. I understand that as well. You have a reputation here so if you would have stated something like that I wouldn't have said anything either. I got so upset because you were bashing my reputation. I'm glad that this is ending in a positive way.....

Now you can come over and design my car to do over 160. Lol!

i was not trying to bash your rep.. i just didnt agree with you and the way you came across on that one post i felt was like a know it all and i was wrong you do know more than i assumed .... and we all know what happens when you assume shit.......

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system so much that you would get annoyed and leave.

again :rofl:8P

Archived