Meca 1x Bakersfield,CA (6-16-12)

deepsilencer

So lets see who is going to be the one who makes it to all the shows this month..........I'll award a 3 tier trophy at the Corcaran show if you make all the shows this month........so far in the running is

Ray Maestas

Team Bassick - Nyman

Team SSC - Dan

SSB Tim

them north cali shows is what stops me,i'll do 2 shows this month for sure

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

So lets see who is going to be the one who makes it to all the shows this month..........I'll award a 3 tier trophy at the Corcaran show if you make all the shows this month........so far in the running is

Ray Maestas

Team Bassick - Nyman

Team SSC - Dan

SSB Tim

them north cali shows is what stops me,i'll do 2 shows this month for sure

No worries bro, just trying to get some more guys down to Bakersfield.

Not gonna make it. I need to focus on dbdrag since thats where all my points are. Save the road trips for those shows, especially if this Best of Cali thing gets finalized. Thanks for your help Pedro.

If you can make this trip you should as it promises to be a huge turnout. Flex Issues shows have always had a big turn outs. Have you figured out what MECA class you are going into? It only takes 20 points in your class to qualify for state champioinship and then win state as well. The point break down per show is less than drag single points events 1st place in MECA is 5 points as were it is 8 points in dB Drag/Bass Race.

Im goin to hold back on this one and let someone else win...goodluck guys and go full out

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

^ guess it will be Eric and the AI Silverado battling out

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived