HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 Here's the shift and a zoom in so you see what I'm looking at This is the sub flipped over Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
RooTxBeeR Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Holy shit dude, I would flip fucking balls man. Edit: Also to those saying this is only happens with usps, my buddy works at UPS, and tells me nothing about stories of how him and his colleagues through packages around into trucks, so it can happen to everyone. Also, I did bitch him out for those stories he told me. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 He's a good guy. They will have to do an investigation. As long as the two of you work together you should be fine. I do believe they will refund him and he will in turn have to refund you. good to know he seemed cool and I've done alot of sales so you most likely not have to get involved Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Guest Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 wow. just wow. what the fuck man? yeah that looks like oem packaging, but holy shit that thing mustve literally fallen 20 feet and rolled a mile.
n8ball2013 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 well if usps tries to give you a runaround let me know ill give my input. I dont think there is any way they can dispute that. It looks like manfacturers packaging and all. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 well if usps tries to give you a runaround let me know ill give my input. I dont think there is any way they can dispute that. It looks like manfacturers packaging and all. will do thanks, what about the motor you think its shifted too much? Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
n8ball2013 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 if its not how he shipped it and how you wanted it then yes it is. I would not hesitate to raise hell with usps. I know shipping that thing is not cheap and it wont be cheap to fix the shifted motor either. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RooTxBeeR Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 well if usps tries to give you a runaround let me know ill give my input. I dont think there is any way they can dispute that. It looks like manfacturers packaging and all. will do thanks, what about the motor you think its shifted too much? Any shift in a magnet can cause it to not work properly. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Holy shit dude, I would flip fucking balls man. Edit: Also to those saying this is only happens with usps, my buddy works at UPS, and tells me nothing about stories of how him and his colleagues through packages around into trucks, so it can happen to everyone. Also, I did bitch him out for those stories he told me. Yeah I worked for UPS and let's say they don't take the greatest care when it comes to packages 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.