Sonic Electronix

Car went up in flames..Lost EVERYTHING :'/ PICS Coming later

If it was a battery issue in the trunk, you guys seem to be forgetting one key factor here. The manufacture put the battery in the damn trunk to begin with. The battery is not under the hood in these cars.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I believe there is an underlying statement here.

Statistically 75% of all Americans total or wreck their first car.

IMO kids first cars should be a 10 year old Honda. My son gets pretty much whatever he wants, but when it comes time forhim to get his first car he's getting a beater and will learn how to drive and work on it.

Bingo. My first car in 2006 was a '98 Malibu with 130k miles that was driven hard by 3 different people. My old man told me if I got half the money for a car, he would pay the other half. He paid for some of my parts when it needed fixing, and the 2 of us worked on it together to fix it and showed me how to do it. My build log is still on here and I traded that car in with 202k miles, still running, minor rust, and still drivable. Some days I wish I had kept that car and its repair bills rather than got a new car with payments.

IMO kids first cars should be a 10 year old Honda. My son gets pretty much whatever he wants, but when it comes time forhim to get his first car he's getting a beater and will learn how to drive and work on it.

Bingo. My first car in 2006 was a '98 Malibu with 130k miles that was driven hard by 3 different people. My old man told me if I got half the money for a car, he would pay the other half. He paid for some of my parts when it needed fixing, and the 2 of us worked on it together to fix it and showed me how to do it. My build log is still on here and I traded that car in with 202k miles, still running, minor rust, and still drivable. Some days I wish I had kept that car and its repair bills rather than got a new car with payments.

10 years old!!?? Mine's almost 20. "Free" 1994 Plymouth Acclaim 19x,xxx miles. My mom told me if I could fix it, I could have it, so I fixed it.

Sorry for thread jackin'.

Messed up about your car though, hope something works out for you in the end.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

If it was a battery issue in the trunk, you guys seem to be forgetting one key factor here. The manufacture put the battery in the damn trunk to begin with. The battery is not under the hood in these cars.

glad im not the only one to catch this! you guys all jump on a young kid when NO ONE here noes what was done by him and what wasnt dont by him when all i read was it started wit the back batt which is the FACTORY batt that was NOT installed by said kid.

any way sry for your loss!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

So.... you're 19 years old.... had a charger as a first car.... torched it full of mix and match good and bad equipment... and are already looking for a new car? Wish I had that kind of money lol.

Haha I'm a statistic!?!? I think everybody's first car should be bought broken. That way you learn to respect it and understand how everything works so this manner of thing doesn't happen. I learned everything I know from my first Probe.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

glad im not the only one to catch this! you guys all jump on a young kid when NO ONE here noes what was done by him and what wasnt dont by him when all i read was it started wit the back batt which is the FACTORY batt that was NOT installed by said kid.

any way sry for your loss!

Not sure how its hard to miss that fact actually. Its in the first line of the OP's first post in this damn topic ffs. lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I knew the battery in the trunk... Just missed the fact it was the stock battery lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

IMG_0238.jpg

wait... installed amp and no cover? lol looks like the amp was just chilling with out a bottom on it or any sort of cover

wouldnt this be a major fire hazzard?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I didnt miss anything.

Facts.

Stock battery in trunk

md3d (they have plexi backs thats why it looks that way)

So 4kw on a stock battery, 9.3" pos stereo is really what leads me to think the whole thing was shit.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I didnt miss anything.

Facts.

Stock battery in trunk

2 md3d's (they have plexi backs thats why it looks that way)

So 4kw on a stock battery, 9.3" pos stereo is really what leads me to think the whole thing was shit.

ahhh thanks ray. didnt know that

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived