budget mids and highs?

velvetsmack

theres the fosgate prime series, you can get them new on sonic electronix for 40 a set for the 5.25's. i think the 6.25s and the 6x9s are about the same price

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

you can try skar audio new component sets. i will get some some and heard they are loud and sound great. if youre really interested shoot me a pm and i can refer you to someone that can hook you up good.

My infinity kappas get pretty damn loud while still sounding good. Id make sure I have a subwoofer thou

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

the 9 dollar ones arnt that bad? haha ill buy like 12 haha. and as for how much besides wanting to only spend 9 dollars id probably spend like maybe 150 ish for 2 pairs, if i can find some for 100 that would be even better idk. and as for what kind these would be my first mids and highs so idk if i should get comps or 2 way or 3 ways. as for how many drivers per door id like to have a couple each door but i just got a 2012 and i dont want to fuck with the pannels so just 1 per door for now

ask twenty people and they will give you twenty different answers. It sounds like a 2 way would be your best bet. You could build some with raw drivers and xovers from partsexpress but that might take a little more research.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Audioque has some great components, I have their coaxials as rear fill and two supertweets+AQ-MR6.5 midbasses up front and love it.

Check these out:

Tweets: http://www.audioque.com/AQ-ST1-SuperTweeter-Sold-As-Pair-_p_104.html

Midbasses: http://www.audioque.com/AQ-MR65-Sold-As-Pair-_p_103.html

Component Set: http://www.audioque.com/AQ-TS65_p_144.html

The reviews do not lie.

I'm gonna hate

If you just want loud, and dont care if their components, 2, 3 or 4 ways

There are some good 2 and 3 ways out there that are realy cheep and take good power

Myself Im abit bias to the $110 a pr type-r components when there on special

But if you just want plane loud fit some 6x9 in you door's

Ive done a few cars with only kenwood 7x10 and they get loud on around 75rms each

I even done one of my cars with 4 set of kenwood 7x10 and 2x 12" kenwood s303 (back in 2000) and can tell you it was on on the loudest musical cars around back then

I would wonder if a 10 dollar componet is even better then stock.

Anything is better than stock. Stock speakers are like big laptop speakers, my head unit blew all 4 of mine before I replaced them with amped AQs.

I'm gonna hate

Archived