What was your first car?

1976 chevy monza

LOL got my first speeding ticket in one of those. My brother got it instead of money for some work he did for a guy. Had a 350 in it with a 3 speed auto and a Megashifter, body kit and 13" low pro tires. That car was fun.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

lot of nice starter cars...but I actually take care of my stuff (they cost me) so thats why im getting a g but if not i would have had a nice ricer car lol....trying to fin a good wrecked one to rebuild or blown engine to boost! I have rebuilt 2 cars so this will be my third one and its fun lol!

1977 Buick Limited

not this one tho... looks the same inside but was white outside. In high school everyone called it the maxi pad.

5300262234_274fa8123d_b.jpg

CIMG5843.jpg

Like i said not this one but just like 'er. Huge as fuck back seat... Fond memories....

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

93 crown victoria with 60k on it...would still have it but let it sit for a week when i went on vacation,came back to turn it on and a piston rod shot through the block :( i loved that car

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

im almost 20 and my first truck is still the truck i have now. its a 99 gmc sierra z71. I dont plan on ever getting rid of it unless im forced to. once i finish college i will be turning it into a show truck.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

My 1st car is my current one, a 1998 Volvo S70, and I love it to death, even though its slow.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

1977 Buick Limited

not this one tho... looks the same inside but was white outside. In high school everyone called it the maxi pad.

Like i said not this one but just like 'er. Huge as fuck back seat... Fond memories....

pms jokes are not funny.. period.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived