ddlvr630 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 1989 toyota supra with 105k miles on it 3 yrs ago. bought it for 1,500 with it needing restored. it was very drivable tho and fast for what it was. had an emergency come up and had to sell it. i miss it every day. i still have a spare key on my key chain from it. 2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk
mbdblue Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 '92 prelude....bent the unibody bad AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Shankkilla420 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 I must've been the only one with a woody for my first car. A 1995 Ford tore-ass wagon. 5 doors ftw but my rear hatch and floor were rusted so bad if I stopped for too long without the windows open I'd be getting high from the exhausted fumes lmao. But I ended up getting pulled over (without a license) so my mom sold it to her sister for a dollar. Then she got caught (they must've been watching it lol) for the same thing I did. Ahh memories Edit: I did beat a bunch of suvs with my big ass v8 tho, I beat a mustang off the line once but he whipped my ass once he hit third gear. Straight took OFF lol.
kylevh22 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 i had a 1993 caprice wagon my parent gave me wrecked it a year later 2012 Chevy Cruze 2- DC audio level 2 10"s 1- DC audio 1.2K 1- Xstatic 2000 battery
8ight Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 A damned old, beat up, white 1985 Dodge Ram 150. Back when a 2-3yr old car was a piece of crap. Now I have an '06 1500 with a Hemi crate motor in it, I loved that old truck I'm gonna hate
Gingeriffik Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 Mine was an 86 Merc. Topaz. It was the car my parents bought for all three of us to start on (My sis who is 5 yrs. older, my bro is 3 yrs. older, then me). By the time I got it. It had new wheels and tires, a new windshild, new rear spindles, and a new oil pan. My brother had borken the drivers seat, so I had to move the passanger seat over, so I had no front passanger seat. The abuse that car went throug with 3 teenagers in a 6 year span, I don't know how it made it to the end. Ended up selling it for $250. About a month later, i saw it parked on the side of a road in town, it sat there for like 3 months befor it was towed away. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
mitchell830 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 96 ford ranger. Put so much money into that thing lol.
Kyblack76 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 71 volkswagen bug... i put more oil in it than fuel....but, it was cool.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sundown-e21 Posted June 6, 2012 Report Posted June 6, 2012 i still drive my first car 1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it Sundown SA-12d2 Big 3 Optima 75-25 Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box Pioneer USB stereo Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky) Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream) Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.