TrentonLong Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 I what to buy http://cgi.ebay.com/...7#ht_870wt_1041 gun but idk if i can trust the seller http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559 I could only find the "Daisy AirStrike Airsoft Camouflage" form this guy. EDIT: Sorry if this is a stupid post
KillaCam Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 Has a lot of good feedback, I would trust them. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
TrentonLong Posted June 3, 2012 Author Report Posted June 3, 2012 Has a lot of good feedback, I would trust them. Ok thanks
bassface Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 If you cant trust a seller on ebay with 12000 sales and 99.6% approval then maybe ebay isnt the right place for you to shop.
Skullz Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 Use paypal if you have doubts, but if a seller has anything above 99.5 would be good in my book. Always look at the bad ones cause many times you get tards who don't know how ebay works and give bad remarks for nothing. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
TrentonLong Posted June 3, 2012 Author Report Posted June 3, 2012 If you cant trust a seller on ebay with 12000 sales and 99.6% approval then maybe ebay isnt the right place for you to shop. I have not bought anything off ebay be for so this will pop my cherry
BEEMDUB Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 lmfao why the hell do you wanna buy a clear toy airsoft gun are you like 13?
bassface Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 If you cant trust a seller on ebay with 12000 sales and 99.6% approval then maybe ebay isnt the right place for you to shop. I have not bought anything off ebay be for so this will pop my cherry Dude i buy like 10-15 things off ebay a month, never had a problem. I will say I dont buy stuff from overseas off ebay though, probably nothing wrong with doing it, but I dont do it. Your seller is in usa though, im positive its fine.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 lmfao why the hell do you wanna buy a clear toy airsoft gun are you like 13? Why u care, what he spends his money on?? I wasn't aware you where his mother CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
BEEMDUB Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 lmfao why the hell do you wanna buy a clear toy airsoft gun are you like 13? Why u care, what he spends his money on?? I wasn't aware you where his mother and I wasn't aware I was talkin to you faggot so get the fuck on...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.