Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
You un-installed all the nVidia drivers and ran DriverCleaner after that? After doing all that, than install the latest ATI Catalyst drivers.

how do you use this program?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted (edited)

Do I just not have the right drivers for the card? Or does it just suck? Cause if it sucks then I will just take it back...

P.S. I am going to reformat my computer tonight, I am in the middle of saving all the important stuff...

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst...p=xp/radeonx-xp

I am going to install those drivers once the fresh install of windows is done... those are the drivers straight from ATI's download site...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted

ATI cards always used to work like shit when i was playing everquest 2 all the time, i changed to my nvidias and had no more problems

Posted

dude, my buddy had that same thing come up when installing gears but he downloaded the newest driver and it worked fine. since you took it back are you gettting a nvidia? if so get evga

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6623 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...