Sonic Electronix

Deadner does not just add weight if that was the case I would just buy a roll of duct tape and some small 2.5 pound weights and start taping them to trunk lids try it let me know your results since all deadner does is add weight lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Edead is only 1$ a sq foot and better than peal and smell. You can get the roll on too for 37 a gallon right now. I'm going to guy 100+sq ft of edead and a few gallons of the brush on and go to to town on my truck. I'm replacing my 12 with a sing or dual 8" setup and need to block out as much noise as possible.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Deadner does not just add weight if that was the case I would just buy a roll of duct tape and some small 2.5 pound weights and start taping them to trunk lids try it let me know your results since all deadner does is add weight lol

Oh god I remember that guy. He was like Dr. Subwoofer only dumber. And twitchier.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived