need advice on selling car via paypal

OK so selling a car and a guy contacted me saying he wanted to buy car via PayPal sight unseen, I advised him I feel uncomfortable selling unseen he stated due to work I cannot see it I will have shipper get car please send me PayPal so I can pay via PayPal ... I stated again I feel uncomfortable selling aight unseen,he said that's OK. So seeing how far it will go I tell him that I would like his PayPal info to send invoice so I may explain what is being purchased,how it is unseen ect. Well he said please send invoice and gave me his PayPal info. Well I know PayPal is secure so is this guy trying to scam me ? He said he would send extra to cover PayPal fees ect. .... I know this is most likely a scam but ... could it be legit? And can someone pm me preferred the scary n8 if I gave you an email you could check legitimacy of said PayPal ?

Sorry. For the ramble

Sounds like a scam to me. Where did he find you. if it was of craigs list, its most likely a scam. I wouldn't trust him at all.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Craigslist :-) here is the email if y'all want to look into it justinpa0802@Gmail. Would like n8 to look at this one... add to my fear of him

It's a scam. Who in there right mind would buy something without looking at it. Especially a car!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I had a friend selling a boat on craig list and he would get all these people sending him checks and all. Then he would go to the bank to see if they were real. They were alfake. Don't trust him if he wants to buy a car without seeing it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah that sounds like a scam. I can't think of anyone that would buy a car without taking a look at it.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

CL phishing dont do it. cash on delivery only. There are so many shady people out there that do shit like that its not funny. Thats a throwaway email too from the looks of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.