Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Doesn't look like i'll have time to get the new box done before the 16th. I want to take my time and make it pretty. So, i'm going to seal off the trunk with the current box and Mayhem just to see the difference in score with no other changes made.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Doesn't look like i'll have time to get the new box done before the 16th. I want to take my time and make it pretty. So, i'm going to seal off the trunk with the current box and Mayhem just to see the difference in score with no other changes made.

Stoked to see if you see any type of gain, or difference......

Good luck .....

Stoked to see if you see any type of gain, or difference......

Good luck .....

I'm interested to see the difference on the meter as well. Hopefully I can hear it sealed up as well to hear the difference. That thing is already loud as fawk.

Here we go again LOL

Top piece,,

IMAG0556.jpg

and top section sealed (gorilla tape ftw)

IMAG0557.jpg

Ran out of light already, so I'll get the side panels cut and sealed up tomorrow. Or sometime before the 16th. Then, we get to rip it all out, run a bunch of new wires and a second trunk batt, and finally get the Havocs in.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived