Jump to content

Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got my plugs. Funny how $150 plugs look and feel just like the $30 set from Autozone.

IMAG0917.jpg

And the first of the two Mayhems got here.

IMAG0918.jpg

Don't know whatever happened to the 2 channel Ray was sending me, but I got some P/E 6.5 pro audio speakers from Adams butthole as temps until the Mezzos get here.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I got some P/E 6.5 pro audio speakers from Adams butthole as temps until the Mezzos get here.

Make sure you clean them off before doing anything else...we all know the kinda shit he's into! :D

Damn man, this car is gonna be BAD ASS by the time your done with it! Between the audio, and the motor you're going to have a lot of money and time invested in it. It's nice to see that you aren't cutting any corners either :good: can't wait to see/hear it all when it's done.

Posted

Seems the word is that Crescendo is ready to start shipping the Mezzo's. So, I need a 2 channel amp like now!! Has to be clean old school or any RF products. I've got a pretty decent budget, so lets hear what you all got, in my WTB thread please!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158720-wtb-2-channel-amp/page-2#entry2364315

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Where did you hear that they're about to start shipping? I seriously hope those things will be worth the wait.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

Dat Mayhem got an ass like Kim. :wackit3:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 603 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...