Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT!

Yeah man. When I saw that I said, more like a yell, "fuck off" out loud. LOL

must've been fedex smartpost or whatnot.

But i come in and read what you're doing every so often. I must say Ken, what you're doing quite honestly reminds me of car shows. Like Fast N Loud, Chip Foose's show, things like that. I realize you're not talking an old classic that's now a hunk of junk because of how it's been treated and making it pristine condition but... you're going through and upgrading....practically everything. Sure, it's slower than them (that's their job, this isn't your job). But, I have to say... I'm impressed. I know how much vehicles suck cause there's so many complications. But... sticking with it, continuing the progress, and fact it looks good? Shit, no complaints here. Keep it up!

UPS

Thanks for the words. I appreciate it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

UPS also has that... idk the exact name of that feature but yeah. UPS delivers it all the way to the most local post office and then lets them take it or some crap. I don't get it, if you brought it all the way, why can't you deliver it?

And shit, don't thank me, thank yourself. You're the one who's doing it all. You're doing the effort, the purchasing, the time, the everything.

Sheena = pedobear

Damn, ups is fucked up! Looking forward to seeing this thing all finished up though :drinks:

So what plans do you have next for the stang?

New clutch and tranny? :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The vinyl has a paper backing and is supposed to be self adhesive, ill believe it when I see it. I'm still gonna use staples around the edges.

No school tonight and no work tomorrow, so I might actually get it all together.

IMAG1062.jpgWaiting on this to dry, then ill get to sanding. Get it as smooth as possible before trying to lay the veneer.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

If the self adhesive is shit, then I'd recommend Weldwood. You can get it at home depot. It's insanely easy to work with. I can PM you pics (to prevent thread jacking) to show you.

Keep in mind that I'm a 17 year old "kid" and these are the ONLY pieces I've ever wrapped. I didn't re-wrap anything too. All I used was a $0.6x cent paint brush, the Weldwood, and my moms hair dryer for the curves.

Lmk if you want pics.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

If the self adhesive is shit, then I'd recommend Weldwood. You can get it at home depot. It's insanely easy to work with. I can PM you pics (to prevent thread jacking) to show you.

Keep in mind that I'm a 17 year old "kid" and these are the ONLY pieces I've ever wrapped. I didn't re-wrap anything too. All I used was a $0.6x cent paint brush, the Weldwood, and my moms hair dryer for the curves.

Lmk if you want pics.

Ill have to decide when I reach that point. No telling how the adhesive will react with Weldwood, or 3M spray-on (what I use), might eff it all up.

Feel free to post pic's here man, its all relevant to the build.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived