SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Does your wife ever cook?!?!

Lol, nope. If she cooked we would be having cereal or toast for most meals! She hates doing it, but enjoys baking. I hate baking as I can't stand following a "recipe." It works well as I have schooling, formal training and a background in culinary arts. I tell her often she has it well as I can never tell her to get in the kitchen to make me a sammich! She wouldn't know how!!

Same deal here man.

My girl can only cook a few things and they all come out of box.

It's better that way anyways because I enjoy cooking and I'm decent at it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I will have to offer her up a sammich recipe...but my guess is I would have to be happy with PB&J.

Agreed Broke_Audio....I enjoy doing it, I get to step away from the chaos of the kids for a little bit, and I don't have to eat crap that comes out of a box!!! :D

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My wife can fuck up boiling water. Bout to now down on some turkey tacos with fresh pico de gallo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The way I see it....the details work themselves out! Lol

F0F1D010-B580-4F8B-A6C9-2CF029F97D29_zps

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Said fuck it, got some taco bell. Had the dare devil grillers. the habenero and ghost pepper ones arent even that hot! Tasted pretty good for only $1 a piece tho.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Now you are talking man! I was thinking about doing those or possibly some cuban sandwiches for dinner some night this week. Good stuff!

Archived