SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Man blend your own spices, shit isn't hard.

The extra few steps is Worth it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Good thing there is no Krispy Kreme local.

That's why I bought so many lol. I was up in Chico for the weekend and there was one across the street from my hotel.

Only 3 boxes are mine, the other two belong to my coworker

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I've been slacking hardcore. It's that time of year where I am in the kitchen whipping up stuff for peoples parties and such 24/7. For a party tonight I was told they needed something very "different." So I made Peanut Butter and Jelly pie. You read that right. Pretty much a homemade peanut butter cheesecake pie with scratch made black raspberry jelly on it

2F96B4DB-1E9B-43E0-A6C2-FBFC9DB504E4_zps

Diabetes for dessert!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I also would usually scratch make gingerbread houses with the kids, but I had to cater a good friends wedding earlier in the month so we cheated and just bought a "kit" from Aldi. My oldest wanted to decorate it exactly like was on the box. So we went that route.

251D9C66-5CF7-4095-AE37-AC740557E2B1_zps

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Didn't snap pics, but also with it being the holiday baking season I think we have done somewhere around 115 dozen cookies, homemade caramel, toffee, angel food and a few other odds and ends. Also have to make a banana cream pie for a dessert for Christmas night

Funny thing is I HATE baking, I hate being "exact" on measurements, I do it all day at work so I would much rather cook than bake, but everyone always asks me to bring desserts and "treats" to family stuff and parties

Woah there Betty crocker, gonna give us all the diabetes through the screen lol.

All jokes aside I am always impressed with the things you send out of you kitchen, you have a talent, hopefully your stuff tastes as good as it looks

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived