SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Woah there Betty crocker, gonna give us all the diabetes through the screen lol.

All jokes aside I am always impressed with the things you send out of you kitchen, you have a talent, hopefully your stuff tastes as good as it looks

Lmao.....free diabetes!!! Come get some!!

Thanks. I amnot really a "sweets" person so I would prefer to make the protein or things of that nature, but I did pick up a few tricks when I worked in a bakery for 7 years and through school. Never had any complaints....so possibly good or bad!!!! Haha

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

How much to ship me a mixed variety of like 10 dozen cookies?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How much to ship me a mixed variety of like 10 dozen cookies?

Lol, something tells me with shipping prices your local bakery will br cheaper in the long run. I used to ship, but prices are insane. I actually just shipped a hydraulic pump and it was almost $50 just to ship it.....add on "insurance" and shipping was 1/2 what I sold the damn thing for

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That's what they have flat rate boxes for.

Everything you post on here makes my mouth water and I'm dying to try some of it.

Pm me and we can talk money.

Unless you dont feel like doing it, that I can understand because I know the work involved.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's what they have flat rate boxes for.

Everything you post on here makes my mouth water and I'm dying to try some of it.

Pm me and we can talk money.

Last time I shipped a hydraulic pump in a flat rate box it looked like they threw it all the way to Cali. It was brutal. Also the package I learned to use insurance as I took that one in the poop shoot when it was all said and done. Appreciate the compliment, but I would honestly think your dollar goes a lot further keeping it local. That overnight and temperature sensitive shipping is brutal unfortunately!!

Damn, goods look great.

Guess Ill just stop posting here LOL

That stick to your ribs type comfort food is what I would MUCH rather be making!!!! The kids run around the house all hopped up in sugar like idiots when I am in the kitchen making all this crap. Lmao

Archived