Has Anyone Seen This About Stinger

Company is Hawker.

http://www.hawkerpowersource.com/

They are the makers of both batteries. It is neither Stingers or Odysseys own line, they just buy from hawker and add their own labels.

BAM BITCHES! :lol: J/P Powermaster is the official battery of SMD!!!! Buy from the best or suffer like the rest! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

anyone always wants to make sure you get good stuff for the money..lol

Ditto with that. Ive been looking into batteries for a while now. I learned about the whole hawker thing from a ex competitor thats been in the game for over 10 years and has used many battery setups.

Your best bang IMO anyways will be powermaster, then kinetiks, then odyssey. I also think that the Odyssey batters put out a little bit more then the stingers if I remember right.

You got to look at short circuit amps they use while testing, because one battery my say they are higher amperage, but where tested a little bit differently. This is why the odysseys are "more powerful" then the stingers, but they where just tested differently.

i used to run Odysseys in the accord never had problems with them, and a guy here locally was running 6 in a Xolo X setup with no problems . I havent messed with kinetiks but i wont downtalk odyseys

not true, EnerSys OWNS hawker, thats why it says Hawker is a EnerSys Company, so in theory they ARE seperate companies, Im learning about how that works ( my boss is doing something similar) I really just posted that to bust your balls abit.

not true, EnerSys OWNS hawker, thats why it says Hawker is a EnerSys Company, so in theory they ARE seperate companies, Im learning about how that works ( my boss is doing something similar) I really just posted that to bust your balls abit.

Well, I work for a company that is called Est company. It is owned by a leggit and platt, they are 2 different companys making two different products, my paychecks come from leggit and platt and not the company I work for, or was hired by, which is est.

Edit: Either way tho, the batteries are not made by Stinger or Odysessy, and are bought from a 3rd companie that actually owns the rights to them. Not down grading either one. Just stating that I dont believe the test that was done :)

yeah I was just busting your balls a lilbit, my company is doing the same thing, I work for 5 Star Fire protection which is owned by DSJ Enterprise, both are the same company wierd wacky shit I tell ya.

Archived