"official" what's your career?

UPS, working morning pre load.. so i can goto welding school during the day. then im going to under water welding school

what location??

orem, utah. getting up at 2:30 in the morning sucks lol

tell me about it, i work at the one in Monterey, CA.

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Excuse me, but to all the people that said they do CAD or plan to. What exactly do you do? Does it depend on the company you work for or is it a task that everyone does similar?

All I know is that it's a program where you can design anything, I didn't know you could make a career out of it.

Could someone please inform me more into this subject, I'm starting to get curious.

i thinks its hilarious that there are people with tons of different career type's all sharing the same enthusiasm for mobile audio. it a great big melting pot

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Anyone else doing anything in law enforcement?

This is what my son wants to do ...

Good luck to him. If he doesn't have military experience he'll have a hell of a time trying to find a position. I went through an academy and still couldn't get a job around here or any other state I applied to. My certificate is going to expire and there's no reason for me to even try and get it again, especially with all the lay-offs in the area.

Excuse me, but to all the people that said they do CAD or plan to. What exactly do you do? Does it depend on the company you work for or is it a task that everyone does similar?

All I know is that it's a program where you can design anything, I didn't know you could make a career out of it.

Could someone please inform me more into this subject, I'm starting to get curious.

If you work with CAD for a company your title is usually designer or engineer. If you want a product to be made you need somebody to design it, and that's where they come in obviously. For example, I work at a machine shop and am working my way up to engineering and the engineers here usually design the molds for the auto industry and other big companies not in automotive.

Archived