"official" what's your career?

Canadian Redseal Journeyman Steamfitter/Pipefitter.

Been working union for 13 years now.

Oilsands upgraders, plastics manufacturing, pulp and paper mills, thats my shit.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

I'm also a telecom tech in the DFW area. I install PA systems, occasional phone systems, fire alarm, nurse call, 70V distributed sound systems and pro audio systems. Mostly schools and hospitals. Been with the same company for over 13 years.

04 Blazer Xtreme

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP235

Front Stage: Lanzar MX6C Components

Rear Stage: Lanzar MX693 6X9's

Sub Stage: (2) Obsidian 18 D2 V2

Mids / Highs Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 704

Sub Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 1000m

Optima Yellow Top (up front)

Singer 275A Alternator

Future Plans:

One More GTA 1000m (maybe)

More batteries

More runs of 1/0

Pioneer DEH-X7500S (on order)

I'm still in highschool but I work at Fleet Farm. And once I graduate i'm going to tech school for welding.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

I'm also a telecom tech in the DFW area. I install PA systems, occasional phone systems, fire alarm, nurse call, 70V distributed sound systems and pro audio systems. Mostly schools and hospitals. Been with the same company for over 13 years.

Wat no radios or microwave shots and antennas? haha we get stuck with doing everything from installing data drops to putting up a radio microwave shot.

Will be going to college next year. I would like my career having to deal with computer software/programming or something in that area. Or something to do with nuclear technology. Radiation and what all it does has always interested me my whole life. I would prefer one of those two areas so I will have a career I won't dread going to each day. I have a few more years to figure all that out.

Currently I work at a Canoe livery.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm a industrial maintenance technician. Mostly electrical is what I deal with. Went to a tech school for residential, commercial and industrial electrical and ended up at American Castings. We are a division of ACIPCO out of Alabama. We pour castings for John Deere, CAT, Case and numerous other company's. I head of maintenance in our melt department which consists of 3 45 ton induction furnaces, 1 40 ton holding furnace, 4 bridge cranes and about a dozen 5-7 ton electric hoists. Getting to mess with voltages anywhere from 5v up to 13,800v keeps me on my toes. This October I'll have been doing this for 7 yrs and love it!

Archived