OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 I think the DD is too deep. I like the JL w3, but price, ughh. Anybody heard the Kicker CVT 6.5's? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Just opinion. I wouldn't do it on the cheap. Be ashame to put a cheap sub next to that awesome mid. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Cardboardcat15 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 What about6 some of those tang band neo 6.5s? I'm sure parts express has something. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
stevog Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 What about6 some of those tang band neo 6.5s? I'm sure parts express has something. there only 50 rms
Robert8252 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Also to keep in mind. 200watts each would be pretty powerful. You'd be surprised what a decent small sub can do on less then 100watts being so close in distance to the ear. Also don't forget the extra stress on the door and vibrations. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 ANybody know how deep those DD 6.5's are? It doesn't say on the specs page. Unless I;m having a derp moment. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Cardboardcat15 Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 What about6 some of those tang band neo 6.5s? I'm sure parts express has something. there only 50 rms Derp. Running on 4 huors sleep lol. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 Also to keep in mind. 200watts each would be pretty powerful. You'd be surprised what a decent small sub can do on less then 100watts being so close in distance to the ear. Also don't forget the extra stress on the door and vibrations. They are going on the 200.4. I don't think they would be too powerful. The midbass is almost non existant, even with the XL's. The door is too big and the speakers are mounted to the panel, not the door itself. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Author Report Posted June 9, 2012 There's the American Bass XD6.5... Looks like they might be a little less deep than the DD. Who's a dealer? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.