1X MECA/dB Drag Event 6-24-12 Sacramento CA

Was a good time..didn't mind taking 2nd in bassrace stupid deck volume turned down from bass..lol..had a god time love back to back shows..and thanks guys on my 157..been a hard road..funny that it was as simple as a bassknob

time to change the avatar ray congrats on the 57

Nice ray.

Congrats to cfizzy too.

Heard little buddy won a couple.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Yup cody got to give timmy some pay back maybe a nice litte 39.9 rivalry in the works

And big ups to alex went for the 49 class but poped over a 150 at the last second and instead of taking an automayic 1st place he wanted to re qualify in the 49 class so he could compete for a 1st place and won! Mad respect that's a true compitior right there

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

great turnout guys. Glad to see more people getting into the MECA side of it. Little different of a setup up, but overall a fun org to compete in. i'm surprised cody could even see the screen with how dirty his windshield was ;) Congrats to will for his meca mod 1 score. Time to put some tricks in to get it louder, and Mad props to Ray for his 57. boy was looking like a kid on Christmas. Dan, just needs to get back to work to get loud again ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived