Sonic Electronix

Need some help fixing my system badly!

I had a pioneer deck throw my whole system into chaos almost 2 months ago and I still can't get all the loose ends wrapped up to find all the underlying issues. Here's what I KNOW is wrong... the pioneer h/u was bad so I replaced with a kenwood ddx719 because the pre outs were shot on the pioneer. It also fried my boston gt2125 pre outs so it is out being repaired also. Now i took my aq2200 out of the vehicle and put it on a test bench and it was fine for about 2 or 3 mins of playtime. I reinstalled it into my vehicle with one woofer playing at fairly low volume for about 5-10 mins no problem. Everything seemed back to normal so I wired up both subs and completely put it all back together. Put the key in acc and it played ok. Then turned on the car got out and put the back seat up and it goes haywire again (very loud/boomy/staticy signal that is very inconsistent to whatever is playing even at the volume level of 0). I am completely lost on where to go from here. Even my local audio pro's around here aren't sure what it could be looking at it all. I desperately need some help so if you have an idea please let me know, thanks...

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Brb. Ctrl+mousewheeling.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Recheck all wiring.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Is anything getting caught up or pinched when you fold your seat up? Maybe ground or rca? Must be in the wiring

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived