Ford Expedition. Four DC 18"s. DC 5k.

any doors opened besides the rear? IF not they didnt do a trunk pin is my guess.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn ,what a bad luck you have,at the moment!!! Pity! Too bad ufff))) A horror dream gets true.I hope this will never ever happened to my car..

What a shock this must be for you.Last year they tryed to robe my car also,but the thief broke only the window in the back of my car,but not completely,thanks to the

black plastic folie witch was on the window glass.

my compassion to you as well ...

regards from czech republik

ricardo

You may be right N8. The insurance adjuster is working on my check for the damage now. I'm going to take a HUGE loss. I meet with a theft adjuster at a later time.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Gonna get a total of around $1900 from insurance. That is damages + theft. The odds of me doing any type of rebuild are slim. I love this hobby, but I've been jacked twice now...I'm done.

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Sucks to hear man. Alot of Pole smokers out there trying to rip people off. I

Definitely. People refuse to work for what they want...it's a damn shame. Thanks for helping me out with the receipts

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

might sound like a stupid question but did you ask anyone at any of the local business around if they saw anything like a group of people (3-4) hanging around? Sometimes people see a crime and dont even realize it or say anything unless asked. Im only asking because i once drove past a high school at around 930 am where 4 people were walking in a field (With no trees or anything else, just green grass) across the (busy) street with a sub box and amp. I looked in the school lot as i drove by and saw a jeep with its window busted. Put 2 and 2 together and called the police. After the they were caught i was told by the police i was the only person who had called this in. When i was in court to testify about what i saw once again the police said only one witness. So if i were you id get real nosey and start asking people who are around durring the day.

Goodluck !

Fantom

Archived