kingsuv Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Happy New Years fools!!! 80 guests, 71 members, 0 anonymous members kingsuv, Duece22, Stephen_C, pstone11, droopy89, deezy, littleitaly1990, dmz2711, ExpoSport, str86diesel, RFbeater, GHOPPOMAN, Aaron813, sactownstang, 2000LaDe, AP Zoutes, emat19876, chesthertZ, assman, Chicken, Amalan, jbloud47, amatt85, bibby, MegaloManiac, jack, MickyMcD, Scapelli21, 97cavy, Bryan, Saltine, meade916, Coolwazabi, XtremeSPL, cichlidfort, tv559, Jcoleman134, trainman0978, SNOW4664, groundpounder2k2, Bigpimpin91, kdemarcus, reinke, Twigz, Menace89, Penguin4x4, Trkle, needlesnpins, ROBERT 04XBLZ, cmrs2k, Slinky, gotFI?, BAGGEDBIRDS.com, Xplorer, BASS14, hawaiianmaxx, Jextel, civicduty, Hifonicspimp, Nismofreak, nviceversa, aquill1, moh.vze.com, Mr. 973808, loud1500, bduf, IH8PunkRok, smokeumtires, audiofanaticz, David, Forevrbumpn Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
pstone11 Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Happy New Years fools!!!80 guests, 71 members, 0 anonymous members kingsuv, Duece22, Stephen_C, pstone11, droopy89, deezy, littleitaly1990, dmz2711, ExpoSport, str86diesel, RFbeater, GHOPPOMAN, Aaron813, sactownstang, 2000LaDe, AP Zoutes, emat19876, chesthertZ, assman, Chicken, Amalan, jbloud47, amatt85, bibby, MegaloManiac, jack, MickyMcD, Scapelli21, 97cavy, Bryan, Saltine, meade916, Coolwazabi, XtremeSPL, cichlidfort, tv559, Jcoleman134, trainman0978, SNOW4664, groundpounder2k2, Bigpimpin91, kdemarcus, reinke, Twigz, Menace89, Penguin4x4, Trkle, needlesnpins, ROBERT 04XBLZ, cmrs2k, Slinky, gotFI?, BAGGEDBIRDS.com, Xplorer, BASS14, hawaiianmaxx, Jextel, civicduty, Hifonicspimp, Nismofreak, nviceversa, aquill1, moh.vze.com, Mr. 973808, loud1500, bduf, IH8PunkRok, smokeumtires, audiofanaticz, David, Forevrbumpn What!!! I just walked out here into the 30 degree garage to wish all you fuckers a happy new years, and I get called a loser.... I'm sad now Bill.... ..... HAPPY NEW YEARS FELLAS!!!! My family to all yours. Quote Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
kingsuv Posted January 1, 2008 Author Report Posted January 1, 2008 What!!! I just walked out here into the 30 degree garage to wish all you fuckers a happy new years, and I get called a loser.... I'm sad now Bill.... ..... HAPPY NEW YEARS FELLAS!!!! My family to all yours. Shit, my name was 1st on the list Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 the king has spoken happy new years Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Ive been on and off all nite right now Iam doing bottle rockets just 1 every few minutes and ofcourse being drunk <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOSER Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
trainman0978 Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 proudly.....on the list. Quote 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
no0b4lif3 Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 what, should i be doing something elsE? Quote
deezy Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Jeez... always looking for some updates.. Everyone have a happy and safe new year!!!! It's officially 2008! Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 Dude, WTF???? IAM Mutha fukin LAST!!! 80 guests, 71 members, 0 anonymous members kingsuv, Duece22, Stephen_C, pstone11, droopy89, deezy, littleitaly1990, dmz2711, ExpoSport, str86diesel, RFbeater, GHOPPOMAN, Aaron813, sactownstang, 2000LaDe, AP Zoutes, emat19876, chesthertZ, assman, Chicken, Amalan, jbloud47, amatt85, bibby, MegaloManiac, jack, MickyMcD, Scapelli21, 97cavy, Bryan, Saltine, meade916, Coolwazabi, XtremeSPL, cichlidfort, tv559, Jcoleman134, trainman0978, SNOW4664, groundpounder2k2, Bigpimpin91, kdemarcus, reinke, Twigz, Menace89, Penguin4x4, Trkle, needlesnpins, ROBERT 04XBLZ, cmrs2k, Slinky, gotFI?, BAGGEDBIRDS.com, Xplorer, BASS14, hawaiianmaxx, Jextel, civicduty, Hifonicspimp, Nismofreak, nviceversa, aquill1, moh.vze.com, Mr. 973808, loud1500, bduf, IH8PunkRok, smokeumtires, audiofanaticz, David, Forevrbumpn Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
EricM9104 Posted January 1, 2008 Report Posted January 1, 2008 (edited) I see meeeeeeeeee.!!!!!!! HAPPY FUGGEN NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Edited January 1, 2008 by emat19876 Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.