Chopped & Screwed Music

Don't forget its only Chopped and Screwed if it was done by DJ Screw, otherwise its Slowed N Throwed. Datpiff has tons of mixtapes

wrong!

:No:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I've always said its not screwed unless screw did it. But it's what the saying always was in Houston where it originated. Occasionally Ill find my self still saying it. But the STYLE is screwed and chopped.

Now let me point something out.

Screwed/slowed refers to the speed being slowed down.

Chopped refers to the song being cut(the cross fader effect) or scratched. If the song is not touched other than being slowed down then it is just screwed or slowed. It's not chopped.

Being from Houston and listening to this style of music for 15+ years I think I know a few things about the style. I have been slowing down and chopping up songs for more than ten years myself. Shit I remember buying several original grey tapes from screw himself before the screw shop was opened.

I'm not trying to argue and in fact I could care less what any one thinks. Lol

And I agree with Kranny. Dj slow and throw sucks balls.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Yes i love Swisha house music but I will say FROM experience that if your shit is tuned improperly then you can toasty up some shit rather quickly on their stuff

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes i love Swisha house music but I will say FROM experience that if your shit is tuned improperly then you can toasty up some shit rather quickly on their stuff

yea especially OG Ron C stuff, he likes to make the bass twice as loud for a couple seconds randomly when mixing

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

• 2 weeks later...

Archived