dude that sucks but the best advice I can give you is live and learn and life goes on no matter what you try to do and sometimes it is what it is as lesson in life, hope it all goes well for you...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

the only advice you need. bitches be crazy and shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll be honest, I'm really not a big fan of these woe is me my heart has a booboo threads, but here are my thoughts.

If you were truly in the wrong, and realize it now, no more advice is needed. I would assume a wake up call like that would only magnify the issues needing address and now you have time, space, and motivation to make those changes. I've always been a firm believer that once the pain has lost its edge, so does the resolve to change it. Right now you're wanting to change to get her back...and once she is back your resolve to change what drove her off in the first place will dissipate and you are back to square 1. Change for you, change and become a better person because that is who YOU want to be. If it is genuine, she will see it. And actions have ALWAYS spoken louder than words. Nothing you say will change her mind, she needs to see the change and know that it has permanence.

Also, if you truly loved her, truly did her wrong, and truly feel regrettable...then let her be. She may have the chance to find peace, or even her true happiness. But if its been a week, I almost want to say you haven't given it enough time or space. It is possible to overshine or drown a plant, its all about knowing balance, proper proportion, and need. Love is like a handful of sand. Yes, held too loosely it is gone with the wind. But clenched tightly it still finds its way lost on the wind. I hope you take the time needed to reflect on who you are as a person and as a man, and come to like the person you see in the mirror.

I believe we are all exactly where we want to be. If you don't want to be a selfish ass, then don't be a selfish ass. If you want to be confident, no longer clingy, and with her again...then be it. Best of luck, and hope in some way you find inner peace.

This might be some of the best advice I've ever heard. I'm also having issues with my wife of just under 10 years. I copied this down for when I need a reminder. Thanks.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

the only advice you need. bitches be crazy and shit.

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The harder you try the farther she's gonna go. You already realized you fucked things up and need to work on you, focus on that. If she sees it and comes back then be thankful and don't screw shit up again. If she doesn't come back then just live and learn and make sure you don't go back to the jackass you used to be with the next girl or you'll just go thru it all again.

Either way I wish you luck. Relationships are a huge pain in the ass, gotta make sure shit is inline from the beginning or you're just gonna be in for a shit storm in the long run. Gotta remember....chicks like to bring up the past. You can be a better person now but the old gfs will never forget the jackass you used to be. Sometimes starting fresh ain't so bad...

I'm just gonna be the better person that I should've been to start with and give her space. I don't think I'm gonna get in any relationships right now. But I'm supposed to go hang out with an old childhood friend sometime. She's interested. Apparently atleast. My dad told me last night, "There you go! Hang out with her! If Roseanna really still loves you and she sees that, she might start talking to you again." Probably some good advice. But idk. I wouldn't start dating anyone just to make her jealous. That goes back to the "being an asshole" thing. But I'm willing to hang out with other girls. Might as well.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^