Aftermarket rims (unknw brand) but I lost the chrome center cap... where can I find something?

I suggest contacting HELO and stating your problem. I've had to do that for a pair of wheels.... Well casters on our roll-around dishwasher anyway. They fell off and couldn't find the right ones until we just contacted Kenmore.

you see a number for HELO anywhere? I sure dont........ Been trying to search for atleast an email address for them, but I cant even find that

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I suggest contacting HELO and stating your problem. I've had to do that for a pair of wheels.... Well casters on our roll-around dishwasher anyway. They fell off and couldn't find the right ones until we just contacted Kenmore.

you see a number for HELO anywhere? I sure dont........ Been trying to search for atleast an email address for them, but I cant even find that

Good luck. Found this

Custom Wheels Direct is the current manufacturer and distributor for Helo rims and wheels. Prior to 1997 they were sold and made by Helo themselves.

Then:

There are a number of companies that manufacture Helo Rims and wheels. China Kaide Car Parts Co., Ltd. is one, as well as China Sujie Auto Parts Co., Ltd.

So finding the exact number is not gonna be easy.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

well good luck then, that definitely complicates things

$200 for a center cap? ......dafuq

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Can you get me a close up of the center cap?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Helo-Wheels-Alloys-center-cap-2603-HE845L156-LG0907-32-Black-/270826230388?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0e805274&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1054

That's the only thing I could find that is remotely similar. But it's black and has the faux hex heads on it. Fill them in and chrome it out and you'd be good to go though lol. The search continues though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/...r#ht_500wt_1054

That's the only thing I could find that is remotely similar. But it's black and has the faux hex heads on it. Fill them in and chrome it out and you'd be good to go though lol. The search continues though.

That is no where even close to fitting... but thanks for looking.. I contacted manufacture today and spoke for about 20mintues... There is nothing they can do for me, and like other people have found for me, that "1" cap for 200$ IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! I called a customer of ours at work "Greens collision and fabrication" here in Dallas GA, and they are making a mold and gonna plastic inject a few together for me, and dude said about 50$ for the both..... So I think that is a hell of a deal, just have to get the plastic chrome dipped when done, and I should be good to go.. Like I said, he is gonna make me 2, so if another one breaks, im good to go as ill have a spare ;) Wish me luck, im hoping they turn out good... Thanks again everyone for all your research, i really appreciate the time you all took to help me :)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

That's good. $50 for both is better than blowing $200. Hope it all turns out well for you bro!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived