Sonic Electronix

too many variables to say....there is not bottom line. Subs/box/port/power/car all factor into it

What this guy said, just too many variables, I've seen them done with as little as 2 10's but at the same time I've seen 4 15's not even come close...

it that your van that bill is building? That should do a hair trick :)

Do a build log on here and when its done I want to hear it, I am only 45min away.

HAHA yeah hopefully it does some INSANE hair tricks! :) and ill def be doing a build log once its done.

Current system(In Progress)

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

Subs-16 Rival Mobile Electronics C15.22 subs.

Sub Amp-1 Sundown Audio NS-1(eventually 2)

Mids-Undecided

Mid Amp-Undecided

Batteries-6 Shuriken BT140's

Alt- 320amp MECHMAN alternator

Tsunami Wiring

Get you a bigass fan and put it in your truck ===hair tricks

i lol'd hard ^ :lol2:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

People say there's no bottom line...but i think there is. The problem is there is no minimum power, minimum cone, or minimum anything...it boils down to vehicle and what you're trying to pressurize. Once you figure that out, you will want to come up with a cone area vs power vs enclosure to do what you want.

Although building to do hairtricks just seems so stupid to me. I love doing them, but I didn't build it so I could. It was a byproduct of chasing numbers. If you just want to move hair, install fans in the back. Then you can listen to music AND do hairtricks

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My one 12 moves quite a bit of air and can do a wicked paper trick. Don't know about hair. Yet.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I can move some air with 2 18s on 45RMS per sub. In a 18 or so cf wall. Lol.

Tried a baby hair trick, but never actually watched and see if it worked, lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived