Jerk off in a car tried to take me out Sunday.

I just merged onto the 110fwy from the 10 in Downtown Los Angeles. I was white lining in between the 1/2 lanes just taking it easy at about 25mph in 1st gear and some douche waited till I was about 5ft from his car and HE OPENED HIS DOOR.

He tried to take me out....I stopped inches from his open door, and he preceded to start cussing me out yelling at me and even threw a soda as I was walking my bike backwards to go around. He closed his door so I went to go but he steppe don the gas turned to the left and boxed me in. Theres no shoulder on this freeway so I was stuck. He just kept yelling and threw some more random items out of his car. The traffic started moving finally and the guy in the #1 lane started to move giving me a way out. I struck down with everything I had on his mirror and broke that fucking thing straight off...took off and gave him the finger over my shoulder.

My dad lives about 100 miles form me in Sant Monica. I went down for fathers day we wwent up the coast and I spent about 7 hours total on the fwy....needless to say my stress levels were high as hell..so I showed a ton of restraint here...I had coke all over my leathers and visor and still had about 70mi left in my commute home.

He is one lucky SOB... I wanted to pull him outta his open door and beat the shit outta him with my track gloves on (carbon fiber knuckles) It wasnt a nice nice car like super expensive but a newer malibu. So he is dumbass and my rants over...but lets just say the next time he does that he might not get someone as nice as me....lets just say I know some people that carry certain "tools" just for this reason

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Congrats on the restraints used to get alot of shyt from the bikers around here when I used to ride. And I didnt have carbon Knuckles I had 10 oz knuckle duster gloves if I was you and got a soda thrown at Me for a man who illegally opened his door on a free way I probably would of allowed him to kiss my knuckles.

Congrats on the restraints used to get alot of shyt from the bikers around here when I used to ride. And I didnt have carbon Knuckles I had 10 oz knuckle duster gloves if I was you and got a soda thrown at Me for a man who illegally opened his door on a free way I probably would of allowed him to kiss my knuckles.

Yea the things I wanted to do woulda landed me in the back of a cop car lol. If my GF woulda been on back i dont think i wouldve been able to stop without hitting his door...needless to say the situation wouldve gotten ugly fast if someone endangered a person I love.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

a few months ago i was driving and had someone come at me yelling and cussing with something in their hand that looked like a gun. i pulled my glock 21 (45acp) and aimed right for his forehead. turned out to be a 12 year old kid with a toy gun that had the orange tip removed.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

a few months ago i was driving and had someone come at me yelling and cussing with something in their hand that looked like a gun. i pulled my glock 21 (45acp) and aimed right for his forehead. turned out to be a 12 year old kid with a toy gun that had the orange tip removed.

I bet he won't be doing that shit to people anymore lol

I bet he won't be doing that shit to people anymore lol

he was in the newspaper the next week, come to find out i wasnt the only one he tried it with. cops picked him up for making threats.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I have family that rides harleys and some members of their MC carry lead/steel pipes on their floor board they use to break people mirrors windhseild or windows.

But its nothing compared to some of the guys I know on sportbikes...some of them carried illegal unmarked guns.

I was happy I restrained myself...and understand that riding is dangerous and that alot of drivers dont pay attention...but deliberately trying to hurt/kill me for white lining takes that to another level.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: