Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh snap lol, it's about damn time! Since you are the rightful owner of the llama, I will change mine when I get back to the computer. There can be only one llama.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Feels good to finally have mine back so I can mess with Chode. :D

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

This is just weird... Hahaha :P

Weird enough for you to put it in your sig lol.

You started it BTW haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Oh, I thought he was banned. Suppose he lives on to diminish the opinions and contributions of those he feels superior to. Llama or not.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Oh, I thought he was banned. Suppose he lives on to diminish the opinions and contributions of those he feels superior to. Llama or not.

lolwat

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Oh, I thought he was banned. Suppose he lives on to diminish the opinions and contributions of those he feels superior to. Llama or not.

lolwat

What? You gotta love a smartass, I'm a pro myself.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Oh, I thought he was banned. Suppose he lives on to diminish the opinions and contributions of those he feels superior to. Llama or not.

lolwat

What? You gotta love a smartass, I'm a pro myself.

I guess read that as a person whining that Kranny speaks his mind.

:shrug:

I'll stop now.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Oh, I thought he was banned. Suppose he lives on to diminish the opinions and contributions of those he feels superior to. Llama or not.

im banned? since when LOL. if i know for a fact that someone is wrong, i will tell them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2005 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...