Something For You Sq Guys

Oh they can, but when youre doing 157-158 on music, you need some serious highs to cut through the bass.

Its not that they cant be heard, its just that to be able to hear them, Id have to run an assload of them. And to be honest, I dont have that kind of money. And even if I did, I would still wouldnt run them in this kind of setup.

How long are you planning to play the system at 157-158? It's not like your gonna bump it that loud all day? I know when I demo my system people don't care about hearing the mids and highs when there busy pluggin their ears. And mine will never touch a 57 on music.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thats a rough estimate. I dont see why it wont be up there though. That much cone area with that much power is going to be sick.

And yes, I do drive around with it at full tilt sometimes. I like my music loud.

Wait, you don't have a system already doing 157-158?

Now were just going to guess and hope on what system can do? :unsure:

I found in my build that I don't want to get excited on what it should do. It makes for a disappointing day in the lanes.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i will put up 10 grandthat a SINGLE TYPE R 12 INCH WITH 50 WATTS WILL NOT IN NO WAY hit 150. i dont care who thinks they will it wont. he said it was metered on the dash with a TL. there is no way in hell it hits 150. if it will then i know my new set-up is at least 500 db's. <_<

----reference's----

meade916

i will put up 10 grandthat a SINGLE TYPE R 12 INCH WITH 50 WATTS WILL NOT IN NO WAY hit 150. i dont care who thinks they will it wont. he said it was metered on the dash with a TL. there is no way in hell it hits 150. if it will then i know my new set-up is at least 500 db's. <_<

Do you know what TCAB is? <_<
crxsilogozz5.gif

Funny you would make this in Gmonks thread too, guess you havent been in audio too long.

total 10 years as a installer and tech. well if the type r 12's with 50 watts can hit 150 prove it people. make some easy money

----reference's----

meade916

Archived