goal = free gaming computer. build log.

first let me show you the parts I plan on using. Some I'll be getting free, some I'm trading gear for but the goal is to not come out of pocket for anything.

BIG thank you to bassjunkie and onelivinlarge for helping me pick out all the components for this build. Couldn't have done it without them because I don't know shit :)

CPU - free

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819116504

motherboard (up to the guy im trading though)

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813130648

probably the graphics card

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814130625

two 4GB dimms I'll be trading for.

either an 80gb or 160gb SSD, intel - free

1TB HDD - free

and as for the case... well here is where the log begins and you get your pictures.

look what I found in the scrap bin!

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

cartridge pentium 3 processor.

IMG_0398.jpg

I could fit.... windows on here lol.

IMG_0399.jpg

stripped out.

IMG_0400.jpg

got to painting.

IMG_0401.jpg

Ya... I painted in the dark, outside in the wind, at midnight... it came out pretty splotchy in some places.

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

yep... second skin. why not?

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well that case cleaned up extraordinarily well. Just curious, how is this free? Are you trading for parts?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well that case cleaned up extraordinarily well. Just curious, how is this free? Are you trading for parts?

cpu is a free sample from intel. then i have other gear i can trade or sell for the same price, or more, as the parts I need. oh, i forgot the drives. ill add them to the list. they are also free bees from work.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

ive always wanted to build a computer but I cant afford it right now and my laptop works fine. Definitely going to watch this one.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

all cleaned up that case looks pretty good

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

cpu is a free sample from intel. then i have other gear i can trade or sell for the same price, or more, as the parts I need. oh, i forgot the drives. ill add them to the list. they are also free bees from work.

Just curious, where do you work?

If the sample proc is coming from work, I wouldn't recommend posting as such. Companies aren't supposed to give those away, whether it's to an employee or not.

Edited by inm
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

If the sample proc is coming from work, I wouldn't recommend posting as such. Companies aren't supposed to give those away, whether it's to an employee or not.

well then i shouldnt say where I work then, should i? ;)

well then i shouldnt say where I work then, should i? ;)

Good point. :P

I only know that because we also get sample procs, boards, and video cards at work for testing. We can keep them, but only for in-house use.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT