Don's Jeep... Triple Alts Installed

Thanks errrrrrbody!

We had to extend the powers and grounds coming from the front going to the rear battery bank, so we used a decent amount there and we still gotta run powers to all the amps, and fuse them all, so we're not really sure how much we're gonna have left over.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

They'll be getting reterminated. We just wanted to get the battery bank back in and get the buss bars hooked up so we could get those bad boys charging again. We'll be making it look all pretty sometime shortly :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Are u leaving the box bare? Is there any metal bracing inside the box? I did see fiberglass and resin...hurry up and get this thing done already!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

We won't be leaving it bare, it's either gonna be carpeted or smoothed out and painted. No metal bracing yet either, besides pieces of angle iron to hold the sides/top in place. Might do all thread later depending on how much support the baffles give the box. The sides are already double baffled and they are solid as a rock. We're doing as much as we can at the moment, still looking for another triple slug btl 18 and waiting for a design to squeeze all the subs back there.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You ripped the Dynamat to use the Audio Tenix thing ? Why did you do that ?

Good luck with your deadener.

I like your work and your equipments.

In for more pics !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Why use Audio Technix? Simple. Don and Coleman are butt buddies. How do you think he got so many Audio Technix stickers on the Jeep?

True story.

Really though, the deadener is a really good product. Does what it's supposed to do and it's really easy to apply.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived