This is my Mom's dock in Port Charlotte Florida, the water line is usually 3 feet below that at high tide!

582017_3705593073010_108038596_n.jpg

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

And this is why I hate Florida sometimes :/

haham that's why I love Florida. Worse thing that happens is a hurricane that is predicatable days and weeks ahead of time.

Well, except for them tornadoes that went through Central Florida back in the 90's that was more an act of God though...was living on Lake Apopka at the time.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

damn dude, I see this and it makes me glad to live in PA, that shit scares me lol. I don't know how would would get around in weather like that unless you have a lifted truck

You best not try to get around IN weather like that, you will need that lifted truck AFTER the storm passes, though! :P It's no big deal, there is at least one lifted Ford or Jeep per every 5 18+ males in this state, kid you not.

I'm gonna hate

Oh damn did realize it was that bad. I have family in Punta Gorda (Port Charlotte area), hope they didn't get hit bad.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've had a bridge collapse, a road completely wash out, and another road slowly buckle.. all three of them get me to my house. The local Sheriffs wouldn't let me through. They let me walk across the short and buckled area to get some family out. I'm just west of Orange Park and Jacksonville in Middleburg. I'll try and get some pics up soon

I've had a bridge collapse, a road completely wash out, and another road slowly buckle.. all three of them get me to my house. The local Sheriffs wouldn't let me through. They let me walk across the short and buckled area to get some family out. I'm just west of Orange Park and Jacksonville in Middleburg. I'll try and get some pics up soon

Unless martial law was declared you could have told the Sheriff to go fuck himself (not recommended) and strolled right across if you weren't in a vehicle.

I'm gonna hate

We've got a creek that runs through our town, Black Creek, and its hit past 22ft deep and has over flowed. Hasn't been this high since 1914. It was dark and they couldn't tell how bad that spot was and if it could bare weight of a vehicle. I'll be working with these guys in a few months so telling them to fuckoff wouldn't have been very smart lol

389036_423726924334679_25739655_n.jpg

241924_3160723989555_1917707146_o.jpg

539470_3161118519418_1144116242_n.jpg

These 3 are what's left of the bridge that went straight to the main road out here.

208878_423726454334726_103260960_n.jpg

The back road to get to my house.

540833_3161075078332_846394669_n.jpg

The local boat ramp to the creek, you can't even see the dock rails today.

527873_400517973328283_1180947771_n.jpg

Ofcourse the local mall, I snapped this one before trying to come home yesterday. Luckily I was in my Silverado at the time.