Question for you HVAC workers?

relatively small home only 900sq ft but I love the low payments and taxes :)

How do I tell what size AC unit I have?

Google the model number of the outdoor unit and it should pop up. It's also on the label somewhere depending on the unit. You could also take a pic of it and post and I can take a look at it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Go to the outside unit and in the middle of the model number there will be a 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, or 60. Divide 12 by that number and that'll be your tonnage. It's 102 here and mine is staying at 72 degrees and cycling properly. That 20 degree rule of thumb is just like the sq in of port per cube rule of thumb. If the system is sized right, the ductwork is put together properly, the duct is properly routed and sized, etc that rule of thumb can be thrown out the window.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Go to the outside unit and in the middle of the model number there will be a 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, or 60. Divide 12 by that number and that'll be your tonnage. It's 102 here and mine is staying at 72 degrees and cycling properly. That 20 degree rule of thumb is just like the sq in of port per cube rule of thumb. If the system is sized right, the ductwork is put together properly, the duct is properly routed and sized, etc that rule of thumb can be thrown out the window.

Ok I will check the AC unit in the morning. It is cooling well though, huge difference from inside and outside. When I left for work my Temp gauge in my vehicle was reading 104

lbox88 most people dont know that the thermostat reads the temperature from that room dick. they think the unit reads it then tells how it should keep going. in example if you have your thermostat in a room with all the doors shut then that room is going to be cooler while the other rooms be hotter. so the other rooms will be hotter than that room with the thermostat in it. So dont try and be a smartass

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

My dearest apologies to you sir, I did not know you could not take a simple joke from a peer. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep my kid gloves handy next time I see a post you make.

EDIT:I Here's this for you too, make sure to fill it out and turn it in to n8.

butthurt-report-form.jpg

Edited by Lbox88

now whats that supposed to mean? a joke woujld be fine but a smartass is something i dont like. sorry to "jump all over your" i just didnt know how to take it. my fault, apologies for getting on to you

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.