i'm raged at the weather, they shut down the races tomorrow at california speedway, i was looking forward to going for like a month, happened last time too

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

What channel was he on? I've been watching the news all afternoon. Probably saw him at some point. :lol:

In Sacramento it's CBS 13 or on UPN31

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man i guess im lucky ass hell no rain ........yet but they say its coming =( and i have to shoot for score this tues for my new job and they say rain sleet or snow were shooting but as for now no rain Yea !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

fixed your post Jeff......20mph? LOL.......50 MINIMUM, i got sent home from work and i work INDOORS. Office shut down, no power all day.

:blink: they just restored my power! thank God, those guys @ SMUD kick ass!! my kids school was closed today, closed shop early, got home power went out @ 11:am (its 8:pm now) no worries though... all was good, after the wife got home i couldnt reach a friend of mine so i had to run over and check on his grandma went to her pad and found trash cans every where, but i got the thumbs up from her. then i ran to walmart to get all the "black out" stuff batterys, candles, gas... got home fired up the generator on my toy hauller and ran an extension cord in the house to the fridge to save all my vittles... anyways, other than a new fence and a couple of shingles all is good @ the Barretto house. kinda sux livin in the Hood, i had to pull the gauge out when the sun went down! :mellow:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i love that i live right next to a hospital and PG&E main station, our power almost never goes out

lol you gotta love that. :) my buddy lives by a convelescent home and gets the same deal... :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Well you Cali peeps are getting hammered...I was watching the Weather Channel here in Mississippi and they were talking about you guys weather. They showed a chart about the storm you guys are having and it is generating a LOWER Pressure than the PERFECT STORM that was recorded out there in 1991.. You guys storm has a pressure base that is equal to a Hurricane.. Good Luck and stay safe out there boys.

Well you Cali peeps are getting hammered...I was watching the Weather Channel here in Mississippi and they were talking about you guys weather. They showed a chart about the storm you guys are having and it is generating a LOWER Pressure than the PERFECT STORM that was recorded out there in 1991.. You guys storm has a pressure base that is equal to a Hurricane.. Good Luck and stay safe out there boys.

today... high winds pooring ass rain= trees and power lines falling.

tomorrow and the next few days pooring ass rain= bring on the floods (which has already started) we are surounded by creeks and BIG ass rivers with weak ass levees! :blink:

today... high winds pooring ass rain= trees and power lines falling.

tomorrow and the next few days pooring ass rain= bring on the floods (which has already started) we are surounded by creeks and BIG ass rivers with weak ass levees! :blink:

not lookin forward to the levee issue. my house is about 10 feet higher than the main part of town so small flooding wont effect me.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived