Jump to content

how much have you spent on your system?


Recommended Posts

Posted

AND IT WILL NEVER STOP YOU JUST KEEP SPENDING AND SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WTFBubble:

4 kicker ks 60

1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES

RE DTS 80X2

AMERICAN BASS xd2000

2 OBSIDIAN 15D2

ALL KNU WIRING & RCA

THE BIG THREE

1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP

2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP

98 JEEP CHEROKEE

avic930

optima red top

american bass sq2000

Posted

so far only $1,900...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Posted

Rough estimate = $7,500, and I need + a DC 9k so = $ 9,000 lol it never ends! That is what you have to remember!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Posted

So far $900 on the car and roughfly $1500 on the van so far. Since I've been playing with car audio enough to pay cash for a lex or a stang!

When will we see this van, I'm still not convinced! :lol2:

Edit: I'm not loud at all, but I've spent:

mids: $100

Amps: $450

Subs: $560

Head Unit: $20

Wiring: $150

Misc. Material: $80

So grand total of $1360.... that's not including my home system that was built... so I'll say $2800 if you want to include that too

Posted

i would say on my current project its around 4500. (alot more then my wife thinks) :asskiss:

Somehow I've managed to keep all this from my parents. They're either going to flip shit if I come home after I graduate colloge or they will never know and I'll move right into an apartment right after I graduate
Posted

so far around 2-3k since I've started, current system, idk, I've compiled it over the years. But I'm looking at a new sub to handle 1700wRMS as soon as i have the money and time to buy it and build a new box.

Current Car.....

Amps-430

Mids-20 (parts express FTMFW)

Tweeters-100

HU-250

Subs-144 (they now sell for that each on ebay, i got lucky as FUCK)

Wiring~200

AGM Batt- 220

MDF-75?

Sound deadener ~350

Install accessories

somewhere around 1900 in total.

car itself....only 15k, thanks to cash for clunkers....but i miss my blazer so much now.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Posted

so far only $1,900...

That's really good... Lots of bang for the buck!

I'm up to +$4K now, and still need to buy wood, 1/0 wire, and terminals. Plus whatever it's gonna cost to finish these doors...

I'm gonna say I will have around $8K in the audio and interior when it's all said and done. But that will be a while :(

I aint even got to use any of my stuff yet. It's all just setting in the closet, waiting patiently...


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

i dont wanna think what retail would be on all of this stuff were listing. Or having a shop install it, i imagine that would cost out the ASS

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...