Nice install, on an odd side note if you ever get a tooth ache again, goto a CVS/Walgreens/Albertsons etc and look for in the dental isle a product called "First Aid" it's 100% pure clove extract and it WILL kill any tooth pain in a matter of seconds, and it's much better than that orajel junk.

PS - I envy your workshop, me with only a garage :(

thanks!

That first aid stuff is the bomb diggity!! I Love it!!

and my work shop is a dirt floor garage with barn doors.

After a bunch of insulation, drywall, a little paint, cable tv, heat, air condition, computer and internet and than you have a nicer dirt floor garage to work in. LOL

This is how it was before doing all that work.

2011-09-21211711.jpg

Dude, from this build, I seriously am thinking about asking you to do a little work for me man. And I am way southwest of Chicago.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 4 months later...

Not sure where you're gonna find a 300a alt for an LX car. The largest I could find was a 270, which several manufacturers make. I checked w/ at least 8 companies before going w/ one for the OE replacement. I eventually ended up just doing dual alts in my Mag. If you find one who makes a 300a, let me know!

• 4 months later...

Sexy ass Build!!

Whats the numbers?

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

Nice buid! I plan on doing something similar with my box in my Charger. Not to the extent of yours, but I definitely need the subs facing forward with a separation from the trunk. Also want to hide my amps and all the wires. Another good idea is run power and ground from the battery to my head unit to solve a ground loop problem that I have. Just need to find time to do it all... I work to get money for cool stuff like this, and work ends up taking all my time. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived