what is a ground pounder?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

ya my wife is definatly holdin me back. Thinks its a waste of money. But its ok for her to buy 3 or 4 books a week.

If you make the money grow some balls and spend it on whatever the fuck you want. If I were married I'd buy platinum bars and eat them in front of my wife if I felt the need to do such a thing.

I'm gonna hate

This, and it's only 2 q 18's on 3k. Now have 2 sp4's on 5k

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISs8Lo65UOo

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

i just say is something u build, in witch ur satisfied with and not chasing numbers

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ya my wife is definatly holdin me back. Thinks its a waste of money. But its ok for her to buy 3 or 4 books a week.

If you make the money grow some balls and spend it on whatever the fuck you want. If I were married I'd buy platinum bars and eat them in front of my wife if I felt the need to do such a thing.

But you're not married are you?

Happy wife happy life.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

• 2 weeks later...

a ground pounder doesnt always do big numbers but it always moves a shit ton of air and gets low as hell...can do a hairtrick on command and still enough mids n highs to keep up <---- my definition

agreed...

something that does 155s @ 20hz :)

*** 1991 Turbo Walled Civic 400whp @ 20psi ***

- JVC KDS88BT Headunit - 4 15" Fi BTL N2 Fully Loaded Subs - 1 SD16kD Amp - 14.5ft^3 Wall Tuned to 37hz with 202in^2 of port - Mechman 220a HO Alternator - 6 XS Power D3100 Batteries - Copper Buss bars - 2 Runs of 4/0 Welding Cable - Big 3 - Stinger Digital Volt Meter

Burp outlaw in the kick: 158.9db

Music: 157.5db

Sealed on the dash: 157db

- SPL Labs Rep for Missouri -

Archived