Miguels Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 this is a ground pounder my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
WastedTalent Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 ground pounder is a sex move, usually involves having a woman on the ground while you pound if you follow me. I also like to call it ground and pound Lmfao! Sheena = pedobear
RooTxBeeR Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
RooTxBeeR Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
8ight Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 ya my wife is definatly holdin me back. Thinks its a waste of money. But its ok for her to buy 3 or 4 books a week. If you make the money grow some balls and spend it on whatever the fuck you want. If I were married I'd buy platinum bars and eat them in front of my wife if I felt the need to do such a thing. I'm gonna hate
SWIFT Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 This, and it's only 2 q 18's on 3k. Now have 2 sp4's on 5k http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISs8Lo65UOo 2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's 4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low 2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4 Rockford Pro Audio front stage 9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio 2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals
knowledge Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 i just say is something u build, in witch ur satisfied with and not chasing numbers REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Emmet Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 ya my wife is definatly holdin me back. Thinks its a waste of money. But its ok for her to buy 3 or 4 books a week. If you make the money grow some balls and spend it on whatever the fuck you want. If I were married I'd buy platinum bars and eat them in front of my wife if I felt the need to do such a thing. But you're not married are you? Happy wife happy life. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
16K Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 a ground pounder doesnt always do big numbers but it always moves a shit ton of air and gets low as hell...can do a hairtrick on command and still enough mids n highs to keep up <---- my definition agreed... something that does 155s @ 20hz *** 1991 Turbo Walled Civic 400whp @ 20psi *** - JVC KDS88BT Headunit - 4 15" Fi BTL N2 Fully Loaded Subs - 1 SD16kD Amp - 14.5ft^3 Wall Tuned to 37hz with 202in^2 of port - Mechman 220a HO Alternator - 6 XS Power D3100 Batteries - Copper Buss bars - 2 Runs of 4/0 Welding Cable - Big 3 - Stinger Digital Volt Meter Burp outlaw in the kick: 158.9db Music: 157.5db Sealed on the dash: 157db - SPL Labs Rep for Missouri -
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.