Sonic Electronix

Square sub - less sound quality, has issues with tearing, won't have as much power handling as your current subs, less cone area, and they aren't known for outstanding build quality either.

Sure, trade. Whoever is getting your subs will thank you..

This

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Honestly, I'd stay with the type x's, more cone area.

Though in my opinion, if it's not circle shaped, I stay away.

Yea but any single garbage 12" has more cone are then a solo x ten. And the type xs do pound. I started with Memphis 15" cast m3 then to a single hd12d2 and now i have these and they are prolly the loudest of my subs so far. They are louder then my 15s were and my 15s most certainly had more.surface area lol but yea i think ill stick with them and build the box Joe x made for me. Thanks guys for all your input

...any 12" does, just because it is a "garbage" 12" doesn't mean it has less cone area than a good one.

In line with everyone else here: They got it right the first time, circular subs FTW. High-end component sets are 6.5" and (sometimes) 8" ROUND, not 6x9" for a reason too.

Edited by 8ight

I'm gonna hate

Honestly, I'd stay with the type x's, more cone area.

Though in my opinion, if it's not circle shaped, I stay away.

Yea but any single garbage 12" has more cone are then a solo x ten. And the type xs do pound. I started with Memphis 15" cast m3 then to a single hd12d2 and now i have these and they are prolly the loudest of my subs so far. They are louder then my 15s were and my 15s most certainly had more.surface area lol but yea i think ill stick with them and build the box Joe x made for me. Thanks guys for all your input

...any 12" does, just because it is a "garbage" 12" doesn't mean it has less cone area than a good one.

In line with everyone else here: They got it right the first time, circular subs FTW. High-end component sets are 6.5" and (sometimes) 8" ROUND, not 6x9" for a reason too.

yeah exactly what i was saying. he said that my subs had more cone are. i was saying so does a garbage 12 but it wont be louder....

i dont care either way if the sub is round or square lol if its loud then its loud. if two of my subs are louder then one of thoes, was pretty much my question. have you guys actually had solo xs or are you just talking shit about them. i really want to know whats louder not what you guys like better. but bc everyone is saying to keep mine im deff going to, until some one buys them or i trade them. i like to always switch it up for some reason lol

Edited by Redcorn245

that solo x is junk...keep those subs and build a box or have someone on here build you one...shitty square subs lol

You are retarded... The Solo X is not junk... Are they expensive as hell... Yes.. But junk they are not... They will take a beating and they get nasty

^^^ what he said

You're equally as retarded

No VS Threads

Though I do think Solo X's are equally as stupid as L7's

Of all the square subs that Kicker ever produced the Solo X was the only one that was ever made worth a damn... I have seen Solo x's throw up some big numbers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i dont care either way if the sub is round or square lol if its loud then its loud. if two of my subs are louder then one of thoes, was pretty much my question. have you guys actually had solo xs or are you just talking shit about them. i really want to know whats louder not what you guys like better. but bc everyone is saying to keep mine im deff going to, until some one buys them or i trade them. i like to always switch it up for some reason lol

Two subs on the same power is technically going to be louder in most situations... I will say of all the Kicker woofers produced that the Solo X is the best one to have so if you have 2 of them or what ever you were planning on then make sure you have the power to run them properly and a well built enclosure

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Pretty sure I saw 2 10" solo X in a trunk doing a 150.... Just saying

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg