C1500 build. DC 9.0K, dual singer 350a, air suspension and Fi audio

Nice man, lots of goodies here!! Can't wait tower them all in! Tuned in!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I didn't know they were hollow. I guess I should do that with mine

its hollow.. with 2 kicker 15 l7 it would flex like crazy. hopefully the great stuff helps it

Nice man, lots of goodies here!! Can't wait tower them all in! Tuned in!

should get bagged soon, maybe this week or the next. i have 1 5 gallon steel tank and 2 compressors. thinking of going with 2 5 gallon tanks aluminum with 4 compressors or 1 big 12 gallon tank with 5 compressors. still got the drive shaft to get to complete the drive train

Posi :yahoo::clapping::drinks: I'm sure you'll like the 3.73's, they will feel way better than the stock 3.42's.

Posi :yahoo::clapping::drinks: I'm sure you'll like the 3.73's, they will feel way better than the stock 3.42's.

getting a overdrive built to help with the fuel at highway.. with the stock gears and the th400 the engine was screaming at 3000 rpm at 65 mph. hopefully with the wheel size and overdrive i can get it to 2000 rpm at 70 mph

What tranny are you getting now? Even with my 4.10's I wasn't at 3000 in overdrive until 85mph with 18's. That was with a 4L60e

im getting the 700r4.. the th400 has no overdrive so my mileage was really bad.. i was running 15's at the time and havent drove it much on 22's to see the difference

Archived