C1500 build. DC 9.0K, dual singer 350a, air suspension and Fi audio

what do you guys think about a 6th order blowthough? thinking about it with 2 SMD's powered by a nendo bc5500 on each.. any ideas for box building would be appreciated

I have never run them, but there are some guys on the forum who love their nendo bc5500's. And 2 SMD's I say go for it. And a 6th order blowthrough also sounds like a good plan to me since that is my plan

had 2 saz4500d but sold one last week. was going to go with fi q but got the SMD idea and only way to make them work in my truck its 6th order. i could buy a saz4500 and would be cheaper than 2 bc5500. only way is how can i get a 6th to get musical for daily. but cant go too big since im going to be bagging the truck and dont know if i will be tubbing the bed

What kind of proscecing do you have when you listen to corridos? I just the the eq

epicenter. but mostly is a well built box that will get corridos sounding good

You just brought up an issue I have, I want to bag my truck and do 4 link so I am trying to not have the box take over the bed.

yeah thats a big issue with me too. might just bag it and see how low it can get then work on the box. i still have about 12 cubes to work with at the moment but dont know how much i will need

Since everything I wanna do is going so slow, I am gonna allow the box to be right at the beginning of the wheel humps. And then when I bag, I will built a box like "cableguy" has in his truck.

Since everything I wanna do is going so slow, I am gonna allow the box to be right at the beginning of the wheel humps. And then when I bag, I will built a box like "cableguy" has in his truck.

do you have pics of his?

but cant go too big since im going to be bagging the truck and dont know if i will be tubbing the bed

anything better than a 4/6 drop (bagged or not) will require a monster notch and bed modification ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

do you have pics of his?

Believe it or not ... But My enclosure NEVER touches the actual bed of my truck, except where it mates up with the cab / enclosure baffle ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived