How does one get diagnosed with ADD, I mean seriously after reading this http://www.helpguide.org/mental/adhd_add_adult_symptoms.htm probably 99% of the world would belive they have ADD/ADHD. Not trying to be a jackass at all

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

How does one get diagnosed with ADD, I mean seriously after reading this http://www.helpguide...lt_symptoms.htm probably 99% of the world would belive they have ADD/ADHD. Not trying to be a jackass at all

I am not a psychologist so I cannot tell you. However, I do know, that if you read off any list of symptoms for most anything but the extremes (like schizophrenia) and you will believe you have it. If you see a psychologist, they will tell you that you do or don't have ADD/ADHD whether you mention it or not, and usually those who mention it are wanting something to blame for their failings. Most people who have ADD/ADHD consider themselves normal and grow out of it while young or into as adults and learn to live with it.

I'm gonna hate

I don't think I have add but I'm 100 percent positive I got terets. I got this tic I do with my head, almost like nodding but real quick nods over and over. It don't feel right if I don't do it enought. Never been to the dr for it but I know what it is.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I don't think I have add but I'm 100 percent positive I got terets. I got this tic I do with my head, almost like nodding but real quick nods over and over. It don't feel right if I don't do it enought. Never been to the dr for it but I know what it is.

Did that develop out of habit or did it just start happening?

I'm gonna hate

ADHD FTW RIGHT HERE! lol was diagnosed with that shit loooong ago when I was a kid. Used to take Ritalin Stratera and Conserta, all made me like a damn zombie.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

My cousin has adhd and took ridalin or however you spell it. It almost killed him. He had to stay on a heart monitor for a while because the doctor said he would have took one and died. It made his heart race and his head swimmy. My uncle also has add but damn good with computers. I have sit and watched him fix computers that professionals said couldnt be fixed.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Did that develop out of habit or did it just start happening?

Lol my mom says its just habit. Idk how the hell it started. I just noticed i was doing it and I do it not even paying attention. If I'm not doing the nod it'll be something like small clearings of the throat, like not full on ahem's but just like moving small amount of air. Almost like growls. It's the same way, it don't feel right until I do enough.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I was diagnosed with ADHD last year if that counts haha

I can't do shit at school. I mean i get good grades and stuff but give me a truck and ill try my best to focus. Guess thats why I love it so much. haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived