LoudPursuit Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 Hey guys, I'm currently speaking with a manufacturer to mass produce dual inputs and was wondering what you guys prefer, Bare aluminum or anodized aluminum? What color would you buy? My first batch is going to be one color only and depending on popularity I will order different colors. Right now I think black will be the color. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys! Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
252chevyboyz Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 Hey what's up man. I have been looking for a decent priced Dual 1/0 Input for my amp and if I could find one that black but didn't sacrifice conductivity for color I would love to have a set of them. Other than Black Inputs I guess id have to anodized over bare or polished aluminum. Looking forward to seeing the finished product man. -James - 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene My Selling Feedback Build Log
TeamHT Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 Hit up Geoff aka audioanonymous for your inputs Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
audioanonymous Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 I already make anodized ones. Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
n8ball2013 Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 only thing that would make geoffs sweeter is if the project db logo was red on the positive and then black for the negative THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 only thing that would make geoffs sweeter is if the project db logo was red on the positive and then black for the negative Word!
markbuhler007 Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Hey how much are these going to run? I need a set really soon and or if you know anywhere on the forums that has them for sale... that would be great! But thanks for helping out the sport!
audioanonymous Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Hey how much are these going to run? I need a set really soon and or if you know anywhere on the forums that has them for sale... that would be great! But thanks for helping out the sport! I make them all you gotta do is PM me. Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
audioanonymous Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 only thing that would make geoffs sweeter is if the project db logo was red on the positive and then black for the negative I have red and black colors also. So you can mix and match colors for pos. and neg. Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
TeamHT Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Wish I thought of that before ordering the ones i have now...lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.