quitting smoking is easy, its just a mind thang. i smoked for 10 years, ran out one day, and said "oh well, ill just have to be out. i dont feel like going to the store" been fine ever since.

word, my dad smoked almost his entire life and one day after my lil bro was born he was like, fuck smoking and drinking and stopped both in the same day and hasnt done either since, but i can see how difficult it can be for someone to just stop

Edited by babyjoker

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

holy shit smoking is a really expensive addiction more expensive then my car audio addiction.

let's see...... 30 dollars a week, 52 weeks in a year for 10 years = $15,600 DAMN

then the other guy said he smoked 3 packs a day at $4 each

thats 84 a week, times 52 weeks thats $4368 a year he spends.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

yea its expensive as hell, but so far today ive been good, went to work this am and painted 3 rooms and tore down a front deck, all in 2 1/2 hours, and no smokes or dip as of yet

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

U got more will then me I would have been jonesin like a mofo!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

best of luck with this man, alot of peopel have problems with quiting, i commend you for even trying...my bad habit is Rockstars, i should really quit, but im in denial still that i even have an addiction

i quit by picking up a can of grizzly wintergreen havnt smoked since

Thats all i used to use, then i switched to straight, and now the smell of wintergreen makes me gag. Also I had a little push for quitting smoking, my grandfather has less than a month or two left, he's dying of lung cancer =\

Also accordman, I drink energy drinks too, if you're drinking more than 2 a day I think its worse for you than smoking.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i drink only 1 a day everyday

ok I drink about 3 cans a week, I guess thats not too bad, my one friend drinks 3 cans a day everyday.. if he keeps that up I doubt he'll make it past 30. I was drinking them everday when I smoked and I'd get heart palpitations so I kinda layed off.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I quit smoking, it was easy at the time, but the thing is- I quit chain smoking, and buying cigs. Whole reason how, was when I was 24 my son was born, and the nurse told me, "you really should quit smoking, the nicotene on your hands, and cheeks, and lips, when you hold him, or kiss him, seeps in to his skin pores, and will automatically addict him at a young age"

I stopped for 1 year, I started smoking again, lightly tho.

Then it just faded downwards from there, to almost nothing. I would only smoke when I get faded.

My dad just died recently from lung cancer, caused from smoking, and to see him go slowly over about a 1year perior, was so painful.

almost all of my family have died from smoking illnesses, or heart or liver issues.

I will still drink, but again, like smoking, it just faded out. I really dont drink to get drunk any more, just to get a taste of the buzz, then I stop. but NO MORE SMOKING FOR ME PERIOD

Iam 32now, almost 33, been smoking and drinking since about 5th 6th grade

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.