i guess i spoke to damn soon, they let me go today and here is the reason, the guy that im replacing has to have surgery next week and they thought next month and he was not in today so they had to have a guy show me some stuff and he went and did his thing, i tried to do what i could and what i knew how to do, i kept asking him questions and all that and i could tell he was getting pissed bc he had to drop what he was doing in order to help me, a guy came in today for a interview and has experince on working machines and blue prints, i couldnt learn all the stuff in a week so they replaced me with him, im soo damn pissed off and feel like i failed..it sucks that they wouldnt take the time out and help me...gotta keep looking again..

What the hell thats just plain unprofessional on their part. They should have known you had a bit to learn when the hired you. Letting you go just because you don't know everything at the start is just stupid. With their attitude to let you go after just one day for something like that, then they probably would have treated you like shit if you stayed and worked there. Don't worry about it just forget them and keep on looking for new opportunities

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

i guess i spoke to damn soon, they let me go today and here is the reason, the guy that im replacing has to have surgery next week and they thought next month and he was not in today so they had to have a guy show me some stuff and he went and did his thing, i tried to do what i could and what i knew how to do, i kept asking him questions and all that and i could tell he was getting pissed bc he had to drop what he was doing in order to help me, a guy came in today for a interview and has experince on working machines and blue prints, i couldnt learn all the stuff in a week so they replaced me with him, im soo damn pissed off and feel like i failed..it sucks that they wouldnt take the time out and help me...gotta keep looking again..

Wow you should definitely look into a wrongful termination possibility here, thats like firing a medical intern because he hasnt preformed over 500 surgeries......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

you honestly don't read the threads you post in do you?

op keep your head up, something will turn up

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

damn man thats fucked up. Id love to weld....but its one of those jobs you just have to find the right people, or have 10+years experience because everyone wants you to come in and bang out work like you've done it your whole life. Keep looking man, you'll find something.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco