$15 discount for IASCA Members

MECA Classes

SPL/PnP/SQ

$75 each class

$15 discount for MECA Members

If you have any more questions feel free to contact:

Kimo

408-396-5466

Holy cow........ A show that's close to me!

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone

2010 West Coast Points Champion

2010 World Points Champion Psychlone

Current World Record Holder in DbDrag Psychlone

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place BassRace 159.9

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place DbDrag Extreme 3+

2010 World Champion Psychlone!

Check us out on YouTube @ kingofpsychlone

Holy cow........ A show that's close to me!

Maybe you can actually make a show for once. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Far compared to what? MECA World finals is in Nashville if ya rather make that drive ;) Plus it is 3 orgs worth of classes, which is hard to find at most shows anywhere.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm just saying,cus gas is still high,it is a $75 event,and it's like 6 to 8 hour's away for most of us out here who have been competing most of this season.Shoot,if someone would sponsor me,I'd go to Nashville in a quickness!I've got the number's to place,if not first,second for sure!And go represent Cali and win!

The show is seriously being pitched for a West Coast event and not a "Cali" event. Competitors for OR and WA are attending as well for the IASCA portion and those willing will have a opportunity to do the other orgs. I have this location locked up and gave some others a chance to find an alternate location for regionals. Unfortunately, at this time no other location has been confirmted so almost a three months noticed for this event I thought was more than enough time and if it happens to be regionals it is not a complete surprise.

MECA regionals next year we will shoot for a central valley location, I have tryed contacting a one place.

This hobby isn't cheap and for the most part I try to keep show prices fair for both the shops and competitors. I have spent hours figuring out a way to keep the cost down but, every body wants big shows, cheap and close to home. I hope these last shows these last three multi-org shows are appreciated as they have not been cheap to put on by any means.

Archived