Where can i find the same version of this song?

I, as well as many others, can go full tilt no problems. Hundreds of people were downloading his music and there were only a handful with complaints. You can look at the songs through windows media scope to check for yourself.

So again the problem is on your end.

And Bay decaf has 50 songs to each file, just FYI.

i havent complained, just stated a point

and if anyone read my post with a knowledge of grammar, they'll understand, that not once did i say his song/remix is cliped,

that it is easy to clip on his songs, there is a big difference,

and as for how far it can be turned up on his songs is a tuning thing, as most people that i have set up systems dont lission to that type of music at all or very little,

i only lission to it, to show what my system is capable of doing and pissing others off, out off all of his songs there are 11 that i have ripped in my car to lission to

i have not had one problem with any of decaf's music, i was set at -10 and -5bd's with a scope, and the only songs that got my coil cooking were DJ SNT's..

if you are getting a clipped signal on your amp amp on decaf i suggest you go back to gain tuning 101 and give it another shot.

you could be clipping due to not knowing where your head unit starts to clip.

news to most id say,

i think every song of his clips, easy,

but i do love watching people kill there stuff with it,

i think he also did a remix of a the song Adelante (Sash) i saw more sub fry on this song then any back in the day

They way you say it there looks like you are saying that his music easily clips, maybe its an Australian vs American saying confusion...even though you say you meant it in another way that still means nothing, any song can be easy to clip on if you don't have your system tuned properly. That is all we are saying.

I still don't think Decaf did a remix of that Sash song, doesn't fit his style lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You could be correct on the sash song, as I was only getting into it back then, the song is not in any of his zip files to say 100% that it was, he would no for sure,

As for setting amp/head tune, ii no it is a setting thing, i could set it at -10 and run full tilt 24/7 but I run at -3 and as is most of the systems I setup,(unless they want it higher)

So yes it clips easier, but with the music I lission to I don't have a problem with it

• 3 weeks later...

so much newbery in here

-3 is safer, not -10.

I did not do that song, and just because mids/highs turn a song red, doesnt mean once the signal is HPF'd and LPF'd that any of that exist because the strength of the signal is diminished significantly as frequencies are sent to each amp. there are no speakers that play full range which is what is being sent to the preamp before crossovers

Do yourself a favor john and LPF 99.9% of my songs and you will see they dont "clip", tends to be mids/highs which will only have audible distortion at your max level

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

You could be correct on the sash song, as I was only getting into it back then, the song is not in any of his zip files to say 100% that it was, he would no for sure,

As for setting amp/head tune, ii no it is a setting thing, i could set it at -10 and run full tilt 24/7 but I run at -3 and as is most of the systems I setup,(unless they want it higher)

So yes it clips easier, but with the music I lission to I don't have a problem with it

...you're a nice box guy. but i cant say the same for your knowledge on tuning with attenuated tones

Wait wait wait, did you say one of your friends has a single 12 tuned to 22hz?

Can he even break a 130 in a crx?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

• 5 months later...

Uhh yeah, no asking for Decaf musica

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived